Last Updated: November 14, 2023
2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information:
- Personal Identification Information: Name, address, email, phone number, and other contact details.
- Financial Information: Credit history, bank account details, income, and other financial data necessary for our services.
- Business Information: Details about your business for business-related financing and services.
3. How We Use Your Information
Your information is used for the following purposes:
- To provide and manage the financial services you request, such as SBA Loans, Merchant Cash Advances, Lines of Credit, Term Loans, Equipment Financing, and Credit Score Repair.
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions.
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products and services.
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from public and government authorities.
4. Sharing of Your Information
We may share your information:
- With service providers who perform services on our behalf.
- With financial institutions and other parties in connection with the financial services we provide.
- When required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
5. Data Security
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
6. Your Choices
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 855 484 8818 to make such requests.
8. Contact Us
- Address: New York, NY
- Phone: 855 484 8818
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org